Class discussion topics include:
- How to build a first aid kit for your human family and your dogs and cats
- Learn creative muzzling techniques even for your own pets
- How to treat allergic situations or insect bites
- Tips to remove sap, ice balls or gum from paws and fur
- How to RECOGNIZE seizures, shock, doggie dementia, anxiety, heatstroke or frostbite
- How to wrap an injury and when to secure a fracture
- Choking relief or rescue breathing
- When and how to perform CPR on your dog or cat
- How to treat burns and abscesses.
Be prepared to care for your pet if/when an emergency occurs.
Peggy has proudly taught Dog & Cat First Aid & CPR since 2008!
If you would like to attend or host a class, please contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
I travel anywhere in the US.