Class discussion topics include:
- How to build a first aid kit for your human family and your dogs and cats
- Learn creative muzzling techniques even for your own pets
- How to treat allergic situations or insect bites
- Tips to remove sap, ice balls or gum from paws and fur
- How to RECOGNIZE seizures, shock, doggie dementia, anxiety, heatstroke or frostbite
- How to wrap an injury and when to secure a fracture
- Choking relief or rescue breathing
- When and how to perform CPR on your dog or cat
- How to treat burns and abscesses.
Be prepared to care for your pet for an emergency with Red Cross Dog & Cat First Aid & CPR.
If you would like to host a class, please email me @ email@example.com.
I travel anywhere.